Email Marketing Series: Flip Flops, Laptops, Lemonade and Lunch
July 27 & August 3, 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Join us for a FREE email marketing workshop series, "Flip Flops, Laptops, Lemonade and Lunch", sponsored by Constant Contact and the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce. The workshop is facilitated by Liz Provo, a digital marketing specialist and Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact and held at the Chamber Office. There are two workshops, each is a 3 hr. session and includes a light lunch. Each workshop is limited to 10 registrants so please register early.
July 27 Register Now
In our first session you will learn how to:
- Create a mobile friendly, responsive-design template
- Create a campaign that gets noticed - pre-header text, CAN-SPAM compliance, great subject lines
- Brand campaigns correctly with your logo, colors and photos
August 3 Register Now
In the second session you will learn how to:
- Manage contacts - upload, segment and tag, and personalize lists
- Get new subscribers - Text To Join, sign-up boxes, social media integration, apps
- SAVE TIME - auto share social campaigns (so you can work from the beach!), use pre-scheduling and auto-responder tools
- Understand reports - tracking and interpreting your results
* You do NOT need to currently use Constant Contact for your email marketing, but for best results we recommend that you start a 60 day demo here. (no credit card needed - 100 contacts)
Who should attend? If you're just beginning to use Constant Contact, or if you'd like to brush up your skills, or if you're just interested in what Constant Contact offers - you are welcomed to attend. Feel free to bring your laptop to follow along.
Google Marketing SeriesOnly 37% of businesses have claimed a local business listing on a search engine-that's a lot of missing information. And with 4 out of 5 people using search engines to find local info like business hours and directions, it also means a lot of missed opportunities for local businesses. Join us at the Chamber office for a five part series on getting your business online with these google workshops.
Get Found on Google Search and Maps: August 18
Grow Your Business Online With Google Tools: August 25
Advertise Online Using Google Adwords: September 1
Set goals with Google Analytics: September 15
Create Your Free Website with Google: September 29
All workshops will take place at Franklin County Chamber of Commerce, 395 Main Street, Greenfield from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. $5 includes lunch!